IMPO Vertical Multistage Pumps are designed and manufactured by stainless steel and work perfectly for many years. CV Vertical Multistage pumps reach up to 16 bars, @50Hz 15m3/h and, @60Hz 18m3/h flow capacities. With the working temperature from -15 C0 to 90 C0 CV pumps are one of the essential products in the market.
• Pressure boasting and water supply systems
• Water treatment plants
• Boiler feed
• Handling of water, free of suspended solids, in the civil, industrial and agricultural sector
• Wash down unit
• Irrigation systems
• Circulation of hot and cold water for heating and conditioning systems
• Full stainless-steel compact and solid structure
• Liquid end made of stainless steel in order to achieve durability, superior efficiency and the highest performances
• Standard mechanical seal (EN 12756 ex DIN 24960)
• Oversize ball bearing (bearing bracket) ensure motor bearing long life and eliminates axial and other adjustments of moving parts
• Tungsten carbide intermediate bearing to control and eliminate vibration and stabilize the rotor with a large number of stages
• Standard motor without oversize bearing, size B14 for whole series.
Protection degree: Ip55, Max. ambient temperature: 40C, Insulation classify
• Easy installation in LINE ports
• Capacities up to 15m3/h at 50Hz ,18m3/h at 60Hz and heads up to 16 bars
• Discharge and Suction port: Oval flanges
• Maximum working pressure: Oval flange 16 Bar
• Liquid temperature range: from -15 C to 90 C
• Direction of rotation: clockwise looking at the pump from the top down for all series.
• Materials: suitable for handling potable water (WRAS certified)
• Hydraulic characteristics are guaranteed, according to ISO Standard 9906 annex A