Varuna Submersible Motors are manufactured as per IS: 8034 Standard. These sturdy and robust submersible motors are made using advanced technology.
All parts are manufactured and fitted precisely using CNC machine that imparts excellent mechanical strength and reliability.
• Induction motors are easily re-windable using multi layer PVC insulated wire for better reliability.
• Motor filled with water gives better cooling to winding as well as bush.
• Self-aligned carbon Stainless steel thrust bearing which withstands high axial thrust load in water lubrication.
• Electrically designed to lower power consumption and operating cost.
• Non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant high-grade stainless steel stator body.
• Water-filled motor is available in capacitor start and run design.
• Gun Metal bush is made with additional centrifugal molding process and 2 % Nickel is added.
• Superior designed Noryl impellers and diffusers give higher hydraulic performance and greater efficiency and provide higher resistance against wear and tear from sand and other impurities.
• Stainless steel strainer prevents particles over a certain size from entering the pump.
• Pumps are available with non-return valve to reduce the backpressure of water when they are switched off.
• Impeller and Bowl are accurately machined by CNC machine to ensure high dimension accuracy.
• Rubber bush and SS hard chrome sleeve increase wear-resistance against sand.
• Lightweight, compact and robust construction design.
• Sprinkler and drip irrigation
• Civil and industries
• Firefighting system