Varuna Submersible Motors are manufactured as per IS: 8034 & 9283 Standards. These sturdy and robust submersible motors are made using advanced technology. All parts are manufactured and fitted precisely using CNC machine that imparts excellent mechanical strength and reliability.
• Induction motors are easily re-windable using multi layer PVC insulated wire for better reliability.
• Motor filled with water gives better cooling to winding as well as bush.
• Self-aligned carbon Stainless steel thrust bearing which withstands high axial thrust load in water lubrication.
• Electrically designed to lower power consumption and operating cost.
• Non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant high-grade stainless steel stator body.
• Water-filled motor is available in capacitor start and run design.
• Gun Metal bush is made with additional centrifugal molding process and 2 % Nickel is added.
• Superior designed Noryl impellers and diffusers give higher hydraulic performance and greater efficiency and provide higher resistance against wear and tear from sand and other impurities.
• Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure minimum noise and vibration.
• Hydraulic parts are made with Investment Casting or Die-base molding process, which gives higher performance and higher efficiency.
• Individually and accurately balanced impeller gives better performance for lower power consumption.
• The pump shaft is made of stainless steel hardened and ground to close tolerance.
• Fitted with NRV & Flap to absorb thrust generated during switch off operation.
• Sprinkler and drip irrigation
• Civil and industries
• Fire fighting system