• UPA 150C submersible borehole pumps are suitable for well diameters from 150 millimeters (six inches). They can be installed either vertically in narrow deep wells or in horizontal position.
• Applications of KSB’s UPA 150C submersible borehole pump:
• Handling clean or slightly contaminated water
• Irrigation and drainage, spray irrigation
• Industrial and municipal water supply
• Groundwater drawdown and management
• Raw and service water supply
• Pressure boosting
• Drinking water supply (certified to ACS, the French drinking water regulations)
• Benefits of KSB’s submersible borehole pump
• High-grade materials
KSB manufactures its well pumps and motors from stainless steel. A combination of deep drawing and investment casting gives the pumps a particularly smooth finish and highly precise geometries. This results in a continuously high efficiency of the maintenance-free UPA 150C submersible borehole pump.
• High operating reliability
KSB’s submersible borehole pumps stand for reliable system operation and a long service life.
• This is why the well pumps are so reliable:
• Reinforced suction strainers
• Sturdy drive lanterns/motor stools
• Integrated check valves
• Laser-welded impellers
• Protection against thrust reversal
• Low operating costs
KSB supplies maintenance-free well pumps with perfectly matched motors. This dramatically reduces energy costs. The low-loss check valve also contributes to long-term savings.
• Easy to operate and flexible
The maintenance-free submersible borehole pump is available for a variety of riser pipe connections. The check valve is easy to dismantle. The motors come with a NEMA connection.
• KSB also has the answer to handling aggressive fluids: For the toughest requirements the submersible borehole pump is available in even higher grade CrNiMo steel.